New features are REALLY needed for Artlantis:
- add a real 3D effect (bump) for textures and Shaders.
- add the function of chaotic repetition (replication) of textures and Shaders (like UVW Randomizer).
- automatic placement of the heliodon according to the actual placement of the sun on the HDRI sky map (so there are no double shadows).
- make grass of different heights and thicknesses (as in life), add wildflowers to it, make different blades of grass in different colors (and not monotonously of the same color).
- add additional settings for Shaders (metal masks, glow, etc.), add caustic for glass and water.
- add more quality Shaders and materials, and add realism to existing ones.
- return the chamfer (fillet) for the edges of 3D objects (and make sure that it does not minimized).
- add the ability to change any color of the grass, its saturation, brightness.
- the ability to change brightness, contrast, saturation for textures and Shaders.
- add the moon and stars in the evening and night sky.
- unlock the ability to change and resave Shaders without textures (glass, metal, plastic, water).
- add the function of mirroring a copy of a 3D object (now you have to put a minus in coordinates).
- change the program engine like competitors (Vray, Corona, etc.), Ray Tracing.
- the ability to blur the shadow of a heliodon on a cloudy day (especially for drawing in a photo).
- add a preview of 3D grass (you can use a small area).
- more types of 3D files for import-export.
- add a material selection list to automatically adjust its reflection and shine.
- using a proxy to render a large number of high-poly objects (trees, grass).
- make the correct fixed rotation of the 3D object when entering coordinates (now the 3D object rotates arbitrarily).
- the ability to save a 3D object Atlantis from several 3D objects Artlantis (now this function is inactive).
- for 3D objects, make a function of Boolean subtraction operations (for inserting built-in fireplaces, spots, niches, etc.).
- add the ability to illuminate the scene from an HDRI map, and use a photo (JPG) in the background.
- make all program and Shaders settings by default, giving the best results.
- the ability to directly drag and drop 3D files skp, fbx, etc. into the Artlantis window.
- make it possible to render through a specific wall (without removing it) for small rooms.
- the ability to pause the visualization and continue the next time the program is turned on.
- the ability to change the rendering settings during the rendering process (so that the changes are visible).
- the ability to adjust the post-processing of the image after rendering, and not before.
- Ability to disable ambient occlusion for some materials (parasitic shadows are created behind translucent materials).
- to make it possible to select the diameter of the light source (now it is like a point and from that there are unnecessary shadows).
- remove some unclaimed functions (lens flare, etc.).
- add automatic default texture orientation (now it’s vertical).
- add to post-processing visualization - sharpness.
- make it possible to select and edit several materials at once in the list of materials (now I can select only one material at a time and edit it).
- the ability to open several copies of Artlantis at the same time without crashing the program.
- remove blurring of previews from re-saved Shaders.
- we need an optimizer program to automatically reduce the number of polygons and reduce texture resolution on heavy 3D objects (atlo) and heavy Shaders (atls).
- to make it possible to select the plane of the 3D object by clicking on it (to align crookedly rotated 3D objects).
- sound signal at the end of rendering.
- make the atmosphere with haze (dust) near the horizon (so that objects become lighter as they move to the horizon).
Follow the links below to see what new features Artlantis users are VERY awaiting for:
facebook.com/groups/Artlant … 0/?cft=AZVZuWGF5ivk7XlTHgdMUjidk4LW8Qmu6xi22HW84FEIgQ4toFPjAABwp-L1aZYBNmUDLbYofmzY9-GhLGxroXtaqG-zyQloykCmjhXKltqb0OfikIQBHVpWhFi-AktrWvPddQOTUOGCN-q-1Hqd7tA-ErqgtTeRv9pQ91tnGkvCK9pomlxfmiOnwR1JXxkEaqw&tn=%2CO%2CP-R
facebook.com/groups/Artlant … 0/?cft=AZVHNRpwVZDdQh1toBGJp4U5vmK8CBYmNzKMIPkka__hZpRc957-03NigaYR6LyhPRHp6uDaib-FrSgmvHTwubiPf6i2CVyux0ie9RWLCmmsXIFCqtZHKLsNCzegYlJx6LYkAFKdkUogEZtDKLfzlTQMdOvBZLeF-Wp70qmvrZpUayOh0NjIf6OqCMXyiIWAI-E&tn=%2CO%2CP-R
facebook.com/groups/Artlant … 0/?cft=AZX4mx4RsM87kWhWVWWGWqMUIVa6jFq6w5mKFoiAlq74aDuepMKyN9u_gZNUwlPvrljbGJB05v9F-nqG2CNiQXCocYAGbvWFlb9PHHSjQRGyN4cJWAcrc908PU0oHj73dFRLLNRUk0JIAxzq1wA1MVPM1d8fcvksB19obt0wmC0VfzcAO_Ej2BMCEWIlBml6Zas&tn=%2CO%2CP-R
facebook.com/groups/Artlant … 0/?cft=AZXyknE1NAOlcirKCJQ72LVw41VdFuEg_RILME0fz2wtVtXCc7Wh0Td-DnnmxcqZGtggHDsI6JAVXJdG64YItQNj8cFjF5bWLfVAi1RxZj4Vs5xE2SMwmlRu5XvmTCdfbXPegbF8efxSCMleqxIeB6pseh_T3uqEONyj7uWk8U_Mx2XVFHq0OOx07pG6aMRsFFs&tn=%2CO%2CP-R
facebook.com/groups/Artlant … 0/?cft=AZXJrYRi_tBJohzK0O0vGNdILcBmIVlp_vC1hYRmQ-6uhRQLAl-9PPe_UEBtLK8hT5WSHffCwmgpQbHm_6quPHU3DK4dyHP1OkZ0UL1xL1JhIRk0Qy77jMX0H-nrs5oNwPZrr8AGp_RD_gF5IHVORvDVhyd1wVN7AAPVRlcpZnPmsATg7nV2Oqpsu_vwxr7k1oc&tn=%2CO%2CP-R
facebook.com/groups/Artlant … 0/?cft=AZUcAm3s1SaM6gT2MZ1sjzM27hSMus91hFgMOPUcd7mj36A1CweCiJ-4tTQ1IkuW1gme-Ds1kaPQ-vF07SPG7nObFrn6gHRerFjicS77Ej4iryOGBT2GfKsRhBw3seuDYJsSOyHBZSnZY9mArMcpJloLijMKAdhZYXvVZFU2Sx9NK2EzqM3_qST7Ws2DsSKlKIg&tn=%2CO%2CP-R
facebook.com/groups/Artlant … 0/?cft=AZXce22_yBdaGpfQxfUcRqg68OQ4aLxxmvKyRl201x8CfkupTPbGBkPd9YqWxeBDtJswKxVtCfiHcLj09VyCFuzVSyw-n_W9qqwHo0O9A7Y5CIwz52Y7ESbPpjVDiIJZvvlN0EeUNTLJ8ilwclfH4IaXMi-gmzHTK4M-NyxGdfd69_xGgJohD0dWPB6PaD3x5r4&tn=%2CO%2CP-R
facebook.com/groups/Artlant … 0/?cft=AZVgKyuScQAjzabPkjVvt43k5NJxTEkli9kOrCTfkkYYjGOKwIVqJtxjvtvxYvcwfJrjuCP0Jb62JfqjoOUUUI3uE9ybxbqLDil94XrvglR-fyn_GEYmLdVUzr4PtL3YSxhKeLYCcgPZ7sdZyREkVOkmvj6-K2NALkm80qHzjSB9jhUxyTusZTIK5lBbLy8Ilx4&tn=%2CO%2CP-R
P.S. Now the developers add unnecessary functions (lens flare, sunbeam, LUT intensity, edge, paint effects - all this is in the best performance in other programs), and on the contrary, they remove the necessary functions (fog near the horizon (haze in the atmosphere), clouds hide the sun ( blurred shadows and diffused lighting), chamfers (fillets) of the edges of 3D objects, 3D texture relief).
In this way, as now, the program will be in very low market demand.
Please pass on this list to Artlantis developers!