I need help
I did a VR project and when I run the HTML I get a blank screen.
the flash player is installed and I try to run chrome and explorer and Mozilla all the same.
very urgent helpppp
I have ver 6.5
if I try on 4.5 it is ok as a *.mov file
You need to change the Flash preferences.
Please follow those steps:
- right click in the dark-grey square:
- choose « Global settings… » menu item
- choose the « Advanced » tab:
- click the « Trusted locations settings… » button
- add the folder containing your VRObject folder to the list:
- close the list
- close the « Flash » preferences window
- reload the page
You should be able to visualize your VRObject !
You need to do the same for Panorama
You can add a folder in which you will save all your panoramas and VRObject, this way you won’t need to change the settings every time.
I have done the screenshots in Safari on Mac OS X 10.10
I am having the same results. However the proposed fix isn’t working for me. When I choose « Global settings » I do not get a screen with an « Advanced » option. Other suggestions?
This is strange, did you install the latest FlashPlayer ?