sonispeed

Re: MY SECOND TUTORIAL TWINMOTION 2018

Mon 18 Sep 2017 14:12

Hello, Thank you very much for your posting and support for TwinMotion. BTW, I am not the TwinMotion Team Member I am just no body and just read your post. I have checked both of your posts and your youtube channel for more information. That is amazing and very nice. I like it vrey much. However at the same time, I have a suggestion for you and I dont want to cool down your passion on TwinMotioin. Becuase the video you uploaded couldnt estimate the advantage of TwinMotion 2018. The effect is ok. I cannot tell this program is much batter than any other program. Especialy your compalicated model took more attantion than TwinMotion itself. I believe TwinMotion can performce better than this quality images and videos. If you dig deeper, use a better way to express your buidlings and interiors, it will offer your better perspective.

Thank you very much

sonispeed

Re: MY SECOND TUTORIAL TWINMOTION 2018

Wed 18 Oct 2017 21:08

Hi Yoga,
Havent seen your video for quite a while and just want to let you know that your video is fantastic. and really want to discuss these with you. The technoligies and the skills. Wish to grow up together.

Thank you

Soni

Return to “Finished projects”