lim_peng_ho

Location and Sky box issue

Mon 18 Feb 2019 04:02

Hi, my models are geo referenced. When they are imported into the scene, the skybox is too far away. Is there anywhere to move or scale the skybox or change the current background setting?

It seem like my scene is at moon looking back to earth :D

kooljay

Re: Location and Sky box issue

Mon 18 Feb 2019 07:33

i suggest you move your model to zero origin in your modeling app before importing to twinmotion

lim_peng_ho

Mon 18 Feb 2019 08:29

kooljay wrote:i suggest you move your model to zero origin in your modeling app before importing to twinmotion

This can only be a temporary solution as the models are Geo Reference and this is one of the many locations that we would want to bring into the system to visualize. TwinMotion should have more tools and functions to create the starting skybox or just a world base skybox (just like unreal engine). By moving the models, it would unlink references from their native project files/software and create more issues and works for such a simple function.

Taros Nova

Wed 20 Feb 2019 07:30

In think, that if You open right side panel in TM and look in the transform info of Your imported model, there should be some huge numbers in meters. When You zero that coordiantes, You should have your imported model in the TM scene center. It also should maintain this position after updating model and refresh model.

Martin

Return to “I need help”