CamilleSarrut wrote: digipi wrote:
Ok. Link to a file with 3D grass without texture - https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apfwba2VElEullaSEn50Qig-utMl
If I drag 3D-grass on the asphalt road in this file, the texture of the soil is visible. Only brown color is dragged onto other surfaces.
P.S. It would be better if I to have the opportunity to change the color of the 3D grass (yellow (dried), green, light green).
Thanks for the file.
There are two issues in this file:
First one the perspective views have the Architect Camera active, and it seems to be a problem for the 3D grass rendering, we will fix this shortly, thanks to you !
The 3D grass shader is solid brown in preview on geometry that does not have UV coordinates, we will add a popup in the 3D grass shader inspector to be able to choose a projection different than UV when the geometry does not have UV.
For the change of color, we save your suggestion as a wish, you are not the only one asking for it !
We will improve this feature in future release.
Thanks for the answer!
Then there are wishes for 3D grass:
1. Make 3D grass in 2-3 different colors on one Shaders (yellow, green, light green grass blades ).
2. Make it possible to change the color of the grass (young, dried, etc.).
3. Make grass blades of different heights on one Shaders (as happens in nature, but now it looks like a carpet).
4. Make the choice of texture under the grass (soil, fallen leaves, 2D-grass, etc.).
5. Adding in the grass of rare flowers, spikelets or weeds.