sapateira
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat 20 May 2017 15:26

Re: Artlantis 2021.

Sun 13 Dec 2020 19:42

Probably the worst update I’ve seen! So many things you could’ve improved...

I guess you took a very long time picking the most useless ones. I doubt anyone in the world had those as top priorities.

How about making a survey on the forum and ask what customers really need?

Can’t wait for the 2022 release. I’m sure you’ll be introducing groundbreaking features like tiktok backgrounds, and an innovative purple grass.

User avatar
CamilleSarrut
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue 20 Oct 2015 08:41

Re: Artlantis 2021.

Tue 15 Dec 2020 08:55

digipi wrote:
CamilleSarrut wrote:Could you try to access the Media Store with your navigator at https://mediastore.artlantis.com and let us know if you see something.
Best regards,


Ok. Your link Artlantis Media Store opens!
Image



We fixed the issue, can you please restart Artlantis and try to access the Media Store again.

Thanks,
Camille Sarrut
Abvent R&D

User avatar
CamilleSarrut
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue 20 Oct 2015 08:41

Re: Artlantis 2021.

Tue 15 Dec 2020 09:22

digipi wrote:Good day!
:!: There is a wish for the new functions of the Artlantis program: when saving a 3D object as an Artlantis object, do not save the HDRI map along with the 3D object used to preview the 3D object.
Those. so that only on the preview of the 3D object this map is applied, but does not increase the weight of the 3D model itself when saving.
Otherwise, HDRI-maps usually weigh a lot (several hundred MB).
Please make such a function so that we can turn off the HDRI-map and not include it in the model when saving a 3D object.
Then the 3D models will have beautiful previews and will not weigh several hundred MB.
!


You can save as Object with a pre-rendered preview.
For this, you need to render the object with the HDRI and save the render under the name preview_XXXXX.jpg, where XXXXX is the Object file name, in the folder where you will save the object.
Then remove the HDRI and save the object.

For example, if you want to create an object named MyObject in folder MyMediaLibrary, then render a preview named preview_MyObject.jpg in the folder MyMediaLibrary, then save as object with the name MyObject in the folder MyMediaLibrary, you will get 2 files MyObject.atlo and MyObject.jpg

Hope I'm clear.
Best regards,
Camille Sarrut
Abvent R&D

digipi
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat 4 Feb 2017 11:52

Re: Artlantis 2021.

Tue 15 Dec 2020 15:39

CamilleSarrut wrote:We fixed the issue, can you please restart Artlantis and try to access the Media Store again.

Thanks,

Thanks! Everything works now!

Image

digipi
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat 4 Feb 2017 11:52

Re: Artlantis 2021.

Tue 15 Dec 2020 16:00

CamilleSarrut wrote:For example, if you want to create an object named MyObject in folder MyMediaLibrary, then render a preview named preview_MyObject.jpg in the folder MyMediaLibrary, then save as object with the name MyObject in the folder MyMediaLibrary, you will get 2 files MyObject.atlo and MyObject.jpg

Hope I'm clear.
Best regards,


Thank you, Camille!
It worked out for me! ;)

User avatar
CamilleSarrut
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue 20 Oct 2015 08:41

Re: Artlantis 2021.

Wed 16 Dec 2020 09:12

digipi wrote:
CamilleSarrut wrote:For example, if you want to create an object named MyObject in folder MyMediaLibrary, then render a preview named preview_MyObject.jpg in the folder MyMediaLibrary, then save as object with the name MyObject in the folder MyMediaLibrary, you will get 2 files MyObject.atlo and MyObject.jpg

Hope I'm clear.
Best regards,


Thank you, Camille!
It worked out for me! ;)


Great !
Camille Sarrut
Abvent R&D

digipi
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat 4 Feb 2017 11:52

Re: Artlantis 2021.

Thu 7 Jan 2021 17:02

Hello!
I have placed new NECESSARY functions for Artlantis as they are in demand (based on the results of user voting) - https://forums.abvent.com/viewtopic.php?p=14900#p14900
I hope the developers will not disregard this!)

User avatar
CamilleSarrut
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue 20 Oct 2015 08:41

Re: Artlantis 2021.

Thu 7 Jan 2021 18:12

Hello Digipi,

We have saved your wishes in our TODO list !

Best regards
Camille Sarrut
Abvent R&D

Return to “Artlantis General”