Taros Nova

Multiple views, clips editing

Fri 2 Feb 2018 12:53

Hi, I have found out, that there is no possibility to change applied resolution, effects, DOF, weather, ambient, ... etc. on multiple images. I know I can duplicate one and then change view. But when I have set up views or clips already and decide to change something, I have to go through all of them to change exact same things or duplicate one and set up new views (to maintain same look and mood for all renders). Either way, it is time consuming and annoying.

feature to wishlist:
- possibility to copy all effects, camera settings, weather etc. from one source image to another multiple images (videos, panoramas, ...)
- nice workflow would be to click on source image ---> select transfer all properties ---> get popup list with all images and videos with checkboxes ---> check which ones will get all the same properties

Thanks

kgriffith

Re: Multiple views, clips editing

Fri 2 Feb 2018 17:46

Having just gone through the same thing (setting up a series of images, then wanting to change the settings), I would support and agree with this request.

baggioimages

Re: Multiple views, clips editing

Mon 12 Feb 2018 16:47

indispensable meme
il y a tellement de choses extra dans ce logiciel mais tellement de fonctions basiques qui ont disparues
la selection multiple des images est indispensable

Return to “Wishlist”