Lumeh

Twinmotion 2019

Fri 15 Jun 2018 07:12

Hi,

realy good that we have now better reflections and also the other new things you put in Twinmotion 2019!!!

Gives it a list which shows what new is by Twinmotion 2019?

- Is it now possible to import a film (mp4) to make TV where a film is to see in Twinmotion?
- Is it now possible to import .dwg files in Twinmotion?
- gives it now better clouds in the sky?
- is it now possible that we can make our own decals for our own library?

regards, Lumeh

Tianxiao

Re: Twinmotion 2019

Thu 21 Jun 2018 08:16

Lumeh wrote:Hi,

realy good that we have now better reflections and also the other new things you put in Twinmotion 2019!!!

Gives it a list which shows what new is by Twinmotion 2019?

- Is it now possible to import a film (mp4) to make TV where a film is to see in Twinmotion?
- Is it now possible to import .dwg files in Twinmotion?
- gives it now better clouds in the sky?
- is it now possible that we can make our own decals for our own library?

regards, Lumeh

Hi Lumeh,

Glad to hear that you like the new features! BUT (there is always a but..), it's still not possible to import a video texture. We had it already in Twinmotion 2018 v2 version, however, we had to remove it finally due to a technical issue appeared in the latest update of Unreal Engine. It's not for the Twinmotion 2019, but we work closely with Epic team to fix the issue asap.
There is no change in terms of import format. You still need to save to one of the formats that Twinmotion supports natively: .fbx, .skp, .c4d or .obj.
We did an optimization for the skies in both Viewport and in BIMmotion. The performance in real-time is 1.7 to 2 times faster with the new version.
And finally, you can't make your own decals, but we have added 101 new decals to the library. Hope we have what you wish!

The new version will be online today at around 5 -6 pm. I'm looking forward to your feedback ;)

Best,
Tianxiao
Tianxiao WANG // Community Manager at Abvent
Artlantis |Twinmotion | Facebook | Twitter | Tutorial

Lumeh

Re: Twinmotion 2019

Fri 22 Jun 2018 11:06

Hi Tianxiao,

thank's that you answered so fast my Questions and gives me the Informations.

regards, Lutz

Return to “Feedback”