Have enjoyed testing TM over the last month. A simple wish list as follows (i hope these don't already exist and make me look like a d*ck)
• Ability to apply a texture to a single face of an object
• Program to sound an alert when rendering completes
• Lighting Presets for simple scene types: Outdoors, interior (sun / large window bias), interior (interior light bias) etc
• A way to boost sun coming through windows (like GI Portals in c4D). I find if the sun is working OK inside, it's overexposed outside...
• Delete invisible objects on import (odd one this - importing C4D it brings in everything, even the objects that are made invisible - easy enough to get around, but feels there could be an import option here).
• Ability for Glow to follow material colour.
• a way to create bumps from the image map within the program - just drag the texture map into the bump and it generates the bump map, without having to use CrazyBump or similar.